Seeing Errors? Download our Server's Add-ons: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=169377521
Play Free RP Quick Start Guide
Type !inv for inventory and Alt+E to Put Items Into it.
Press F7 for Squads / Parties
Press F8 for Glevel ( Use this to level up your players attributes)
Type /advert to advertise something (Raiding, advertising your rp business)
Most of the rules are mentioned on this page. However, mistakes can still occur. Therefore, staff may then enforce rules to fill up the loopholes that comes up. If a player is found abusing these loopholes, warnings will be given followed up by a punishment if required.
1. Do not Hack or do anything that will get you caught by the Anti-Cheat.
2. Do not randomly kill someone (RDM - Random Death Match)
3. Do not disrespect players in the Out of Character Chat it will not be tolerated. Now you may disrespect people in role-play situations.
4. Do not prop climb, prop surf, prop kill, prop block, prop push, prop trap or prop spam.
5. Body-blocking is not allowed and you may be killed by players, but they must give you three warnings in /advert.
6. Minging or trolling or actions that could cause you to be seen as a disruption to other players is not allowed on the server.
7. Scamming players out of IRL Money/Items will result in a permanent ban.
8. Do not impersonate Staff Members or the Owners.
9. Do not evade bans by going on alternate accounts or changing names will result in a much harsher punishment
10. No Racism is allowed on this server please refrain from being racist.
11. No Harassment towards players or staff, a warning will be given before punishment.
12. No voice changers or soundboards, They’re annoying and nobody wants to hear it.
13. No Threatening or Blackmailing other players. (Outside roleplay).
14. Do not discuss DDOS or anything related to that. If you are heard or reported about this you will be permanently banned.
15. Rules not mentioned here MAY sometimes be implemented due to loopholes. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, report to Conwell or higher up staff.
New Life Rule:
If this is the first roleplay server you have ever joined, then let's update you with something called the New Life Rule, or NLR for short.
The New Life Rule states that once you die, you forget everything that happened to you. This means that, after you die, you are not allowed to immediately go back to the place you died and kill the person that killed you. That is RDM. NLR ends when the raid is over. (NLR does not apply if you are being revived with defib.)
If you are caught interacting with your previous life within 5 minutes of your death, expect to be punished by staff.
Do not tell people what happened after death this includes telling squad members who killed you after death as you have forgotten everything that had happened to you in your previous life.
Civil Protection (also including Mayor, SWAT, and Secret Service) has some exclusions. NLR still applies to them when it comes to every situation except for a raid on the Police Department (since it is their home) or the Bank since it can be guarded by Civil Protection. If Civil Protection die during a PD raid or Bank raid they are allowed to go back.
New Life Rule does apply when getting arrested, including during pd raids
This rule does not apply to sewage monsters if they get killed inside the sewers. It is where they are born so they can come back at any time if they are killed.
1. All custom classes and C3 classes are not part of the Police Department. They can raid/mug//carjack etc.
2. You cannot complete hits on any staff members that are on duty.
3. Citizens cannot do anything such as raiding, mugging, kidnapping, or countering. They may base/print and kill other people from self-protection.
4. Hitmen are only allowed to be arrested by Police if they are heard talking to someone about hits and asking them to give them a hit or a request, or witnessed committing murder.
5. No Roleplay of any sort is allowed in spawn. If you do happen to have a hit on someone in spawn contact the staff team.
6. No multi adverts are allowed. (Examples: "/advert Raid/Counter" "/advert Raid/Over/Assist" "/advert PD Raid/Raid" Etc.
7.Weapons are illegal only if the Mayor has set up the law-board indicating that weapons are illegal.
8.The only place Police officers are allowed to do random weapon checks is inside the PD.
1. No job abuse such as dropping guns, changing jobs to unarrest friends, etc.
2. Do not disconnect, suicide, change jobs, etc. to get out of a role-play situation such as a kidnap, being mugged, raided, etc.
3. When you are wanted by the Police Department do not kill Police unless they are actually trying to arrest you.
4. To be able to kill anyone in or near your base you must either have a KOS Line or a KOS Sign. (KOS lines may not go into the street)
5. You cannot own printers if you have a building sign up. If caught, you will be punished by a staff member.
6. You may not defend random people. Unless you are in a squad or apart of a group of the same jobs (Like Hobos with Hobo Leader And ETC)
7. Hobos may not own doors since they are homeless (They also cannot be arrested/killed during lockdown since they don’t have a home. They can be asked to stay inside the PD otherwise).
8. Mayor/Police officer jobs are the only jobs that can build in the PD as long as it does not block walking space. If there is no Mayor or Police Sergeant then other government jobs may build in PD (Fading Doors and No Collided props do not count as "Blocking A Walking Space".)
9. As stated above, do not change jobs while in the middle of a roleplay interaction. (Changing to a thief to lockpick your way out of a room you are kidnapped in for example.)
10. Hobo’s must play actual music. (No Ear rape or offensive songs, also must have a stage/stand or be stationary in order to play music, they can’t just run around playing music.)
11. Crossfire can happen sometimes, and if it does, do /advert Crossfire and give your apologies to the person you have shot.
12. Baiting Police is Not Allowed. (example: do not advert we have printers)
13. If you die and get revived by someone with defibrillators you can interact with your old life. (Continue Raid, Kill Your Attacker etc.)
14. Only RP Relations are between Hobos, Squad Members, and Police meaning if someone kills a hobo, another hobo who witnessed this murder can kill the person who killed the hobo.
15. If you are in a squad, and one of your squad members is shot, you can are allowed to do the following:
-Kill the player that shot your squad member.
-Protect your squad member from being arrested
-Avenge your squad member
-Help your fellow officer arrest a suspect (if you are part of a police squad).
16. If you are part of a squad raid and was killed, you can't go back if your squad members are still raiding.
17. Adverts cannot be colored. (only the standard yellow adverts allowed)
1. Do not fading door abuse during raid or to take advantage of other players.
2. Keypads must be working, have a hold length of at least 5 seconds, and be placed near the door they open.
3. At only one entrance of your base may you have 3 fading doors. The rest of the entrances may only have one fading door. (In Your Base You Can Have Maximum 5 Fading Doors)
4. A player must be able to enter and exit your building without having to destroy any props. (fading doors cannot be double stacked, must be one prop)
5. You cannot make bases with fading door mazes, dropping floors etc.
6. Do not build inside unowned buildings or ones that you do not own unless allowed.
7. Do not build out on the streets or anywhere public. However, Hobos are an exception. They can build anywhere in public as long as it isn’t prop blocking and allows a vehicle to pass through without any issues.
8. Whilst building, put up a sign that states "BUILDING" to let others know not to mess with you. Once you are finished building, remove the sign.
9. In regards to rule 8, do not interfere with people that have a "BUILDING" sign. If asked to leave, you should; or this could end up in a punishment for harassment.
10. KOS lines are only allowed within the proximity of your property. It cannot go on public sidewalks. However a small area in front of your entrance (little square in front of your door) is allowed.
10. No Mega-basing. This refers to blocking off more than one building / a whole section of the map and using it as your base. No exceptions what so ever.
11. No GIFs or offensive material on text signs.
12. Hobos can only build on certain rooftops and must have permission from an admin.
13. One-way props are allowed.
14. No-collided entrances are allowed.
15. Crouch bases are allowed.
16. All Fading Doors to the entrance of your base may not be hidden in any way.
17. You cannot color/material buttons or fading doors.
18. KOS signs must be big enough to see and placed in the entrance of your base.
Owning/Co-Owning Property Rules:
You may not own more than 1 property at a time.
The owner of the building is the person who owns the front door of the property. If you forgot to own a certain door inside your property and someone else decides to buy it, you may ask staff to set you as the owner as you are the real owner of the building.
Raiding = 10 minutes
Raiding someone else = 20 minutes
Mug = 5 Minutes
Mugging same person = 10 Minutes
PD Raid = 20 Minutes (The cooldown is shared between everyone on the server)
Kidnapping = 10 Minutes
Kidnapping same person = 20 Minutes
You are only allowed to take person hostage for only 10 Minutes.
Rape = 5 Minutes
Rape same person = 10 Minutes
Vehicle jack = 10 Minutes
Same Vehicle jack = 20 Minutes
Assisting And Countering Has No Cooldown
Bank raid = 15 Minutes (The cooldown is shared between everyone on the server)
You can fire at someone if:
1. Your property is being raided.
2. You are raiding/assisting/countering a raid.
3. You are damaged by a certain player.
4. You make a message in /advert making it clear to another player that they need to move/leave an area provided a timeframe of at least 5 seconds per warning. (Three Warnings Minimum)
5. You are mugging the player and they pull a gun/run away/shoot at you.
Other rules are based on pure logic. Staff members may apply logical rules that are not mentioned above as long as they are logically reasonable.
You cannot fire at someone if:
1. They are government personnel (if that is the sole reason).
2. They are doing no harm.
3. You have not given out a warning.
4. The person is mic spamming. (Call for staff)
5. The person is annoying you. (You MUST advert warnings before doing so)
These are Not All Reasons, just some of the most common ones.
1. You may raid as Thief, Bank Robber, and C3 classes (and all custom classes.)
2. You must wait 10 minutes in-between raiding. Refer to cooldown section.
3. You cannot raid from inside the base/building. You also cannot raid an obviously empty/open building. That's RDM and false raid.
4. Swat members/Police can raid when having a warrant on a base. (Hearing printers is metagame and not a valid reason to have a warrant.)
5. You cannot advert Raid/PD Raid/Squad Raid/Party PD Raid/etc inside/on the property you are raiding.
6. The max amount of time you can raid a base for is 10 minutes. You can stay for longer if you have to, but once you have killed everyone inside the base/ took all the printers, you must leave once the 10 minutes is over. This rule applies to PD raids. You cannot stay longer just to kill police that comes back as that is intentional RDM.
7.PD Takeovers are not allowed as it causes a lot of RDM and confusion.
8. You cannot raid the if there are no cops online. (if you do and you kill people it will be counted as RDM and false raiding)
9. You must be OUTSIDE of the vents before you can advert raid PD. This rule specifically applies to the new map.
1. The Max Mug is $10,000
2. You must provide a time of at least 10 seconds for the person to begin the process of dropping their money.
3. You must make it clear to another player that they are being mugged. (Standing behind a player, advertising that you are mugging, not using a mic/standing in front of the player with a gun for a moment is not a valid mug).
4. Classes that can mug are all the same classes that can raid: Thief, Bank Robber, and C3 classes (and all custom classes.)
5. You are allowed to resist in a mug meaning you can run away from the mugger, and shoot back if needed.
6. You cannot mug hobos, they don’t have any money to give you.
1. While being kidnapped you can defend yourself.
2. Once you are kidnapped (inside the person’s base), you are not allowed to use weapons and raiding tools as that is fail rp.
3. The maximum money for ransom is $100,000
4. You can’t kidnap someone and then raid their base unless there is still 2+ people in the base to defend it while the person you kidnapped is gone.
Civil Protection Rules:
1. Corrupt Civil Protection members are not allowed, Although, being a dictator as a mayor is allowed.
2. You may arrest a player for default laws when there is no Mayor.
3. Civil Protection may use any weapon they have available to arrest a person.
4. SWAT/Civil Protection may free-roam, but must protect the Police Department and Mayor during a raid/lockdown, not doing this is Fail rp.
5. Civil Protection/SWAT members are NOT allowed to base/own doors/have homes.
6. Civil Protection members are NOT allowed to arrest hobos during a lockdown since they have no home.
7. Do not randomly weapon check someone. The only exceptions are when the Mayor made up a law stating that weapon checks are to be done with anyone, the police officer sees you holding a gun, or inside the PD.
8. Do not raid without a warrant. A building open to the public does not require a warrant to go into unless there is a closed-off private area such as a back room.
9. Jaywalking cannot be against the law.
10. Baton rush is not allowed.
11. Randomly using your stun gun, flash bangs, and other cop items will result in punishment.
12. No custom classes are police officers so they may not enforce laws
13. Police May not lock the front door of the Police Department.
14. While Arrested, If you leave your cell you are KOS.
15. Gambling cannot be illegal, it is always legal.
16. Bank officers can own printers legally. Officers are not allowed to arrest or raid the bank as printers are totally legal if they are inside the bank.
17. Mayor/ Police officers are allowed to own money printers as long as they are stored in the bank.
Default Laws Of The Land:
1. Do not attack other citizens except in self-defense. (AOS/KOS)
2. Do not steal or break into people’s homes. (AOS/KOS)
3. Money printers/drugs are illegal. (AOS/KOS)
4. Any Disrespect/Harassment towards the Police is AOS/KOS.
5. Resisting Arrest is KOS if you are not able to arrest the suspect
6. Shooting in public is illegal unless in self-defense.
Commands Mayor Will Need to Use:
“/Lockdown” Will start a lockdown. Lockdowns mean that nobody should be out of their homes. To end this lockdown use “/unlockdown” (Reasons for lockdown: Adding Laws, PD Being Raided etc.)
“/placelaws” Places a Law Board where you’re looking.
Example = /addlaw Raiding is AOS/KOS. This will add a law to your law board.
“/removelaw (law number)”
Example = /removelaw 4. This will remove a law off the law board.
“/resetlaws” This will wipe the law board. Only laws 1-3 will stay.
1. Casino managers cannot charge more than $5000 for the entrance fee. This can only be collected once per player.
2. Casino jobs are the only jobs that can build in the casino.
3. You cannot kill someone for playing on the machine you played if you already have left the machine.
4. Casino managers cannot make up ridiculous rules ( Example: "KOS if you get a Jackpot" or “KOS if unwanted”) The casino must be open to everyone as long as they pay for the entrance fee.
1. NEVER lie about donating or else you will be permanently banned.
2. If Conwell gives you a deal on an item, NEVER disclose this deal with anyone.
3. Making fake receipts will result in a permanent ban.
4. Once you buy a rank, be sure to have proof of your rank saved in case of rank-reset.
5. If a staff member suspects you have an item you shouldn’t, they have the right to attempt and confirm with you that what you have you have bought.
More information, please ask Conwell.
type !donate to make a donation through our donation system
Server Ranks and Base Prices:
(Ranks Can Be Given At Cheaper/Discounter Prices at Times)
Disclaimer: All ranks stack. For example, if you donate for Moderator, Admin would only be $20 more.
Respected = $10
Moderator = $25
Admin = $45
Super-Admin = $65
Head-Admin = $95
Staff-Supervisor = $130
OverSeer = $180
Co-Owner = $230
Ask Conwell About Ranks Beyond Co-Owner.
(Staff Members Must Still Follow The Normal Rules/Laws Above.)
1. Do not use admin powers to spawn any entities when off duty. (Like Weapons, Ammo, etc.)
2. Do not noclip/fly when off duty, the only reasons to noclip/fly when on duty or stuck.
3. Do not disrespect players when in a sit or in OOC chat.
4. Overseer and above may use "/job On Duty", as they don't have a job in the F4 menu that they can use. If you’re below Overseer you must you the F4 Menu job.
5. Do not lie to any Staff Member always be honest cause this could lead to an even worse punishment.
6. Do not use any ulx command that can be used for an advantage when roleplaying. (When being Off Duty) Only exception is for no-clipping when stuck.
7. Listen to higher up staff, but if they ask you to do something you believe is abusive or you don't have to do please than use common sense and report to a higher up, or directly to Conwell.
8. Report all abuse to Head of Staff and higher.
9. If you're caught helping or assisting an abusing staff in any way you will also be punished. (This could end in you having the same punishment of the abusing staff or rank removal.)
10. If you decide to RP as the mayor while having a staff rank, be sure to know you CANNOT use your arrest/unarrest baton.
11. If a user/staff member is banned do not unban the user/staff unless permission given by someone who holds a staff position one rank higher than the player who dealt the ban.
12. Staff members are expected to be able to handle situations on their own. If help is needed or you are unsure about something, you have to call another staff member for advice.
13. When reporting abuse, ensure that you have evidence. Having evidence would make the case easier resulting in a much easier solution.
14. Do not ask people for refers you must be the one to invite them.
15. Try not to interfere with other admin sits unless having a good enough reason to. If a staff member requires assistance, ensure that they get help to solve a solution professionally.
16. Whist ‘On Duty’, do NOT interfere with people's RP experience this includes talking to giving information or affecting them in any way. This is the easiest way to get kicked.
17. Try not to go AFK On Duty. This rule does not apply to Overseer and above.
18. Whilst doing staff duties, use common sense and you’ll be just fine.
19. No IP Sniffing (aka don’t grab someone’s IPs and look for their location)
20. Do not teleport to higher ups without permission.
21. Staff on duty have the right to access any base. Signs stating no admins allow does not matter as admins are not part of role-play, therefore having all rights to go wherever they want as long as they don’t interfere with rp.
Rules revised by MrCottonWooL. Please keep in mind that some rules may not be listed on here but could still enforced by staff members, and you must respect that as long as they are reasonable. If you have any questions about the rules or ones that are not in the MOTD ask a staff member or Conwell and they should be able to answer any questions you have. Please report any rule abuse to higher up staff.
Contact [C3] Conwell (Owner)
- Steam Profile-
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979972216 or text at (760) 358-0655 (Prank Calls Will not be Tolerated. Numbers will be Blocked)
Contact [C3] MrCottonWooL
(Add and message me, I will reply within 2 hours.)
Official Discord Server- https://discord.gg/ayh8ecE